DTMB - New Veterans Home
Sebille Manor in Chesterfield Township, Michigan
Synopsis: A single-story four wing retired veteran's facility in Chesterfield Twp, MI
- Four identical wings provided a great opportunity for reproducibility.
- Exterior sheathing with liquid applied air and vapor barrier
- Large exterior windows received and installed in our facility.
- 3" exterior foam installation installed on panels as required
- 2x4 and 2x6 wood installed within window frames and along the face of the exterior for architectural finishes.
- Hoisting straps installed through the top track for ease of installation
The large windows, exterior insulation, and architectural features created a logistical challenge. Through unique loading practices and proper planning we were able to deliver the panels on time and fully intact as required.